You can beautifully sculpt your booty, more precisely your glutes using only a resistance band. This, I would like to call “workout tool”, is super effective and portable, making possible to start a workout session anywhere.
So, don’t wait anymore! Purchase a resistance band and start exercising if you want to get in shape until summer!
The following workout routine using an elastic band is pretty simple and it targets your glutes, making your tush look delicious!
1. Side Shuffle
Image Credits: Side Shuffle
1. Pull the resistance band around your legs just above your knees or ankles. Keep your feet wide enough that you can feel the burn
2. Lower your bum towards the ground into a squat position. Then step sideways four or five times and repeat the other way. Feel the burn.
2. Standing Lateral Leg Raise
Image Credits: Standing Lateral Leg Raise
1. With your hands on your hips and feet hip-width apart, loop the resistance band around your ankles.
2. Pause, then lift your right leg as high as you can out to the back. Repeat on the other side.
3. Standing Kick Back
Image Credits: Standing Kick Back
1. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, abs drawn in and hands on your hips. Loop the resistance band around your ankles.
2. Slowly ‘kick’ your leg to the side as far you can before returning to the start position. Repeat on both sides to ensure an even workout.
4. Squat with Band
Image Credits: Squat with Band
1. Standing with feet a little wider than shoulder-width apart, ensure your hips are over your knees and knees over ankles. Your spine should be neutral and shoulders relaxed down. Loop the resistance band around your thighs.
2. Moving hips back, low- er into a squat. Keep chest and shoulders upright. Go as deep as is comfortable. Hold for a few seconds, return to start.
5. Side-lying Clams
Image Credits: Side-lying Clams
1. Start by laying down on the ground on your side. Pop your head onto the arm thats on the ground. Place a resistence band around your knees. Start by moving your hips up to a 45-degree angle and your knees to a 90-degree angle.
2. Push your knee away from your core but keep your feet pressed together.
3. Pause when you get to the top of the move, clenching your glutes and ab muscles, and return to the ground. Repeat.
6. Side-lying Leg Raise
Image Credits: Side-lying Leg Raise
1. Lie on your side with one leg on top of the other. Bend at your hips so your legs and torso form a slight angle. Loop the resistance band around your ankles.
2. Raise your left leg, make 30 circles clockwise and anti-clockwise. Swap legs.
7. Lateral Glute Bridge Pulses
Image Credits: Lateral Glute Bridge Pulses
1. Lie flat on the floor with your legs bent and a resistance band around your knees.
2. Drive through your heels to push your hips upwards as far as you can go. Pulse your hips knees out and back in again whilst engaging your glutes and core muscles.
Image Credits: Womanthenest