Wow! Having sexy and sleek arms is the dream of any after-30-woman, because those bat wings are sexy only on Batman!
A few months ago I was craving for a workout program specially designed for me to get toned and sexy arms, and if it was possible, to target my shoulder and back. The search was over when I found my fitness instructor who created a terrific workout program for me, without being necessary to go to the gym – I hate going to the gym!
I managed to ditch that arm flab with a few exercises and a pair of dumbbells – I am ready for summer, and I only maintain once a week or every two weeks my new sexy arms!
In the following lines I will show my workout routine to get perfectly toned and sleek arms!
1. DUMBBELL PUSH PRESS
Image Credits: DUMBBELL PUSH PRESS
1. Start with your arms at your shoulders, elbows at a 90-degree angle, and a slight bend in your knee.
2. Straighten your knees as you push the dumbbells directly above your head, keeping your elbows close to your ears, and then bring your arms back to the starting position. That’s one rep.
2. BENT-OVER FLY
Image Credits: BENT-OVER FLY
1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and bend at your hips so that your chest is parallel to the floor, your arms hanging directly below your shoulders.
2. Raise your arms to the sides, squeezing your shoulder blades together, and then slowly lower back down.
3. SUMO SQUAT TO ROW
Image Credits: SUMO SQUAT TO ROW
1. With your feet in a wide stance, toes pointing to the sides, drop to a squat, with your arms hanging in front of you.
2. Raise out of the squat up onto your toes, and pull your arms up towards your chest into a row so that your elbows raise to your shoulders.
3. Drop back down to your squat and repeat.
4. CURLING PRESS
Image Credits: CURLING PRESS
1. Starting with your arms at your sides, palms facing in, curl your arms up towards your shoulders, turning your palms to face you.
2. Press upwards overhead, keeping your core tight, and your elbows close to your ears, and turn your palms out to face away from you. Follow through the motion to bring the weights back down by your sides.
5. LATERAL RAISE
Image Credits: LATERAL RAISE
1. Your feet should be directly under your hips, with a slight bend in the knee, arms at your sides.
2. Raise your arms directly out to the side, making sure you have a bend in the elbow, creating a small ‘C’ shape. Slowly lower back to your starting stance.
6. SQUISH PRESS
Image Credits: SQUISH PRESS
1. Lay flat on your back with your legs out in front of you.
2. Start with your arms above you, in line with your shoulders, making sure the dumbbells are touching.
3. Slowly lower the weight towards your chest, keeping your elbows in so that they hug your ribcage, and then push straight back up.
7. SKULL CRUSHERS
Image Credits: SKULL CRUSHERS
1. While laying on your back, raise your arms above you so that the weights are aligned with your face.
2. Drop the weights down so that your elbow comes to a 90-degree angle.
3. As you push up, squeeze your triceps, and repeat.
Image Credits: Andreasnotebook